The best-value place to book our apartments is right here
The bar of the Savoia Palace Cortina offers Room Service, with certain selected dishes available to our guests in their apartments, alongside snacks and aperitifs. The bar can be used for breakfasts “away from home”, as well as lunches and dinners in the company of friends.
The bar, too, is decorated with traditional materials such as wood and stone. It is an elegant, light-filled space designed to meet your every requirement. The bar offers great added value to a holiday that’s all about comfort, relaxation, fun and pleasure.
The Savoia Palace offers the following inclusive services to guests staying at its apartments in Cortina d’Ampezzo.
– Winter heating, electricity, hot and cold water;
– Gas for the central heating and use of the electrical appliances in the apartment;
– Cleaning of the communal areas of the building and adjacent spaces;
– Cleaning of the apartment;
– Linen change;
– Porter service available for 16 hours a day at the Savoia Palace reception desk;
– Ski and ski-boot storage;
– Domestic rubbish collection;
– Secure storage for valuables;
– Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the building;
– Indoor parking space.
FREE Bike Rental
Hotel Savoia Palace offers for FREE to its customers regular and electric bicycles that can be requested at the reception.
– Laundry and ironing service;
– Special rates available at the adjacent restaurant, with its seasonal à la carte menu.
– We accept small/medium sized dogs at the cost of € 15,00 per day.
– Guests with larger dogs are encouraged to contact the hotel directly.
– Vehicle hire with driver/transport service available on request;
– Hire of skis and snow equipment.
From Jun 1st 2018 the tourist tax will be € 3.50 per person per day for a maximum of 5 days (children under 12 years free).